Field Service Supervisor - Guildford.
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Operational Support Services
About the role
The Field Service Supervisor is accountable for the 'ownership of the customer experience' by providing the complete customer care experience in regards to WesTrac service, repair and general service provision queries in relation to the allocated area of service/equipment.
As the point of contact between the customer and the technicians, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the customer – including the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer's repair and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is the requirement to ensure that the customer needs are investigated thoroughly, and the solutions offered that add value to both the customer and WesTrac to ensure customer relationship longevity. In addition, the Field Service Supervisor is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a team of technicians within the designated area of work to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard.
- Maintaining and developing new customer contacts;
- Scheduling and allocating work orders for the field service team;
- Roster management, review and approval of timesheets;
- Providing coaching and development plans for all team members;
- Generating revenue against monthly KPI’s;
- Promoting a continuous improvement approach to all areas of responsibility;
- Ensuring a safe work environment is maintained at all time.
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
Skills & Experience - Essential
- Trade certified mechanic/electrician with significant post trade experience;
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity;
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise fluctuating workloads;
- Ability to remain calm under the pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- Collaborative approach to managing needs of internal vs external stakeholders;
- Leadership/management training or formal qualification;
- Intermediate computer skills; on the job training will be provided on WesTrac systems.
As the successful candidate your existing knowledge and familiarity with Caterpillar’s products will enable you to provide outstanding customer service through understanding the needs of our customers.
- Competitive salary, superannuation and salary packaging options
- Staff discounts on a range of lifestyle products and services
- Access to further education programs to progress your career and reach your potential
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend