- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Operational Support Services
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity reporting to the Product Planning Manager for an Inventory Coordinator to join our team located in South Guildford. Working Monday – Friday 8.5 hours per day (Inclusive of a 30 minute meal break).
You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, engaging and working closely with major Westrac internal and external customers, establishing their part requirements and identifying flexible solutions to meet their needs.
With your excellent customer service and outstanding organisational skills, you will be responsible for managing the internal logistics issues and providing solutions in a safe working environment.
The principle functions of this role is to ensure that daily stock order reports are processed, stock transfers are released for branch replenishment, external supplier orders are conducted and customer backorders are facilitated, ordered and expedited.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Receipt and maintenance of stock orders
- Placing orders for parts replenishment and customer order fulfillment
- Investigation and follow up of outstanding orders
- Allocating invoices and addressing disputed invoices and receivables
- Calculating, reporting and analysing supplier lead-times
- Analysing protected stock to determine if manual control can be deleted
- Investigation and adjustments of disputes on internal stock transfer documents
- Investigation and follow up of outstanding stock transfers
- Extracting and consolidating figures for month end Caterpillar Dealer Parts KPI reporting
- Previous Inventory/Stock Control experience
- Highly Motivated
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously and unsupervised
- Excellent organisation and time management skills with the ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Sound computer skills including Microsoft Office programs (Excel essential)
- Knowledge of Caterpillar Products, Services and Systems
- Experience with WesTrac functions
- Knowledge of DBS
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with a number of benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Health Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend