Parts Logistics Co-ordinator
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Operational Support Services
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
We have an exciting opportunity reporting to the Parts Customer Support Manager for a Parts & Logistics Coordinator to join our team located in South Guildford. The roster is Wednesday – Saturday, 10.5 hours per day (Inclusive of a 30 minute meal break).
You will be responsible for providing outstanding customer service, engaging and working closely with major Westrac internal and external customers, establishing their part requirements and identifying flexible solutions to meet their needs.
With your excellent customer service and outstanding organisational skills, you will be responsible for managing the internal logistics issues and providing solutions in a safe working environment.
Accountabilities on a day to day basis:
- Expediting orders for internal and external customers
- Backorder management to support timely supply of parts for major customers
- Assisting with investigations of customer enquires in a timely manner.
- Engage with internal departments to resolve complex customer specific enquires
- Liaise with Workshop Managers/Team Leaders to manage the work shop parts schedule to ensure parts are provided in line with operational requirements
- Action helpdesk requests relating to parts orders or logistical requirements
- Communicate to key stakeholders when an issue arises that impacts parts delivery.
- Review alternative parts sourcing options when parts are unavailable
- A minimum of 5 years parts and logistics experience.
- Able to interpret CAT systems and expedite orders in line with customer demands.
- Capacity to learn through self-learning and specific training programs to up skill as new product lines are released to market.
- Excellent conflict resolution skills and demonstrated experience in navigating challenging situations.
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal).
- Demonstrated experience identifying continuous improvement opportunities within a customer facing environment with successful change management.
- High level problem solving skills with the ability to ask the right questions to understand and resolve problems to ensure customer requirements (internal/external) are fulfilled.
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks in a high pressure environment.
- High level attention to detail.
- Ability to work successfully within a team and autonomously.
- Strong ability to influence and negotiate.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
Previous exposure to equipment parts within mining, construction, automotive industries
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with a number of benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable.
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Corporate Health Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend