Technology Support Analyst
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
For over twenty years WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales, the Australian Capital Territory and north-east China with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries.
As one of the largest authorised Caterpillar dealers in the world, WesTrac provides customers with a wide array of machinery and construction equipment as well as a comprehensive whole-of-life management solution designed to make owning and operating equipment as easy, profitable and safe as possible.
Reporting to the Technology Product Supervisor in South Guilford and working 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday, the Technology Support Analyst will provide dedicated specialist support on Caterpillar technology leading applications via email, Phone and Ticketing systems.
About the Role:
- Root cause analysis of Tickets using industry tools.
- Troubleshooting and diagnostics
- Triage and escalations
- Documentation, Process and Procedures
- System administration
- Reporting where required
- Customer engagement and domestic travel
- Tertiary qualification in IT technology desirable
- Demonstrate 5+ years pro-active IT experience in fast paced environments
- Technically astute, able to understand a range of different support options ie VM’s, Servers, Applications, data warehouses
- Proactive and able to adjust quickly to changes in technology and support
- Demonstrate good communication both verbal and written, especially when dealing with stakeholders
- Good understanding and usage of MS Office Applications
- Experience of Caterpillar MineStar products, although on-job training will be provided
- An understanding of the mining industry
- Asset Management
- Radio based Networks
- GPS Systems
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Onsite cafe
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now