Plant Mechanic - Bulga
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Product Support
About the role
We are seeking experienced and team orientated Plant Mechanics for permanent positions based on our customer site at Bulga. In this role you will join a large crew of mechanics performing inspections, maintenance and repairs on Caterpillar equipment including:
- 789C Rock Trucks, 797F & 793D Mining Trucks
- D10 & D11 Dozers
- 16M & 24M Motor Graders
- 834H & 854K Wheel Dozer
You will bring a high level of technical skills and expertise to the role, along with a strong drive and motivation to succeed. The role is on a rotating roster of days and nights, working just 14 days a month.
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
As the successful candidate you will have proven experience working in a similar mine site based role and possess the following skills and experience:
- CERT III Heavy Vehicle / Mobile Plant Qualification;
- High risk licence, forklift and working at heights;
- Experience working on heavy/mobile equipment in both workshop and field service environments;
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills;
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong job planning skills;
- Familiarity with caterpillar equipment is desirable.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy Stewart – Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 797 028.
Applications close 30 June 2019, 11:55PM AEST.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend