- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Underground, Product Support, Customer Service
About the role
WesTrac is currently seeking an experienced and results driven Project Coordinator to join our Underground Service team base at our Mt Thorley Branch. In this role, you will be responsible for the tender, estimation, planning, coordination and control of nominated external overhaul and repair projects. You will ensure these projects are completed on time, within budget and to the customer's satisfaction.
- Coordinate entire cycle of overhaul projects using previous overhaul history
- Identify the scope of work and provide quotation & pricing for multiple projects within minimal time frames
- Liaise between the key internal stakeholders to ensure our customers receive superior service
- Combine your technical knowledge of Underground products with strong customer service skills to promote, develop and sustain ongoing customer relationships
- Communicate and coordinate all customer requirements in the workshop
- Provide monthly and annual sales forecasts and progress reports
Skills & Experience
- Proven underground mining experience
- Mechanical/Electrical Trade qualification (desirable)
- Previous Longwall Project Coordinator and/ or Surface Project Coordinator experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in Caterpillar long wall equipment and systems
- Demonstrated experience in project planning, management and overseeing work teams
- Diagnostic Skills
- Proven customer relationship and negotiation skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Promote a continuous improvement approach to the conduct of all areas of responsibility
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and the environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Project
You will possess a professional and proactive approach to your work with experience in supporting high performing teams. As a strong communicator and influencer, you will have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the business and will be adept in negotiating and problem solving.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused more than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link. Make the move with an industry leader today!
For further information regarding this role, please contact the Recruitment Team on 1300 797 028.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend