Plant Mechanic - Field Service Resident (Port Macquarie)
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- North Coast & Coffs Harbour
- Service, Operational Support Services, Product Support
About the role
We are seeking a highly experienced Field Service Plant Mechanic for a Resident role across the Port Macquarie region. This position will allow you to work autonomously as you apply your high level of technical skills and expertise to servicing and repairing Caterpillar machinery for local earth-moving companies, quarries and construction customers.
As the successful candidate you will have experience in a similar role and demonstrate:
- Heavy mechanical trade qualification with excellent diagnostic and repair skills
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- A strong commitment to meeting customer requirements and service excellence
- Dedication to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- Ability to work autonomously in the field
WesTrac offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme commensurate with industry standards. We also provide our employees with comprehensive learning and development programs designed to encourage their professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Fitness Passport allowing access to over 200+ gyms and pools at discounted rates
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
WesTrac Pty Ltd is an Equipment Management business and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships, operating in NSW, ACT and WA. Our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now as we look to the future, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
Make the move with an industry leader today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend