Field Service Supervisor - Mt Thorley (Product Specialist in HMS & Drills)
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Product Support
About the role
Reporting to the Branch Manager and working collaboratively with four other Field Service Supervisors, you will be responsible for managing the labour allocation of a crew of 20 experienced field service technicians. You will contribute to one of WesTrac’s core growth strategies of service excellence by improving our service efficiency and growing customer loyalty.
Rotating Roster: 5 afternoons on, 2 days off, 4 days on, 3 days off, followed by 5 days on, 2 days off x 2. Day shift hours: 10am-10:30pm (12 hrs), afternoon shift 6am-4:30pm (10 hrs).
- Maintaining and developing new customer contacts;
- Scheduling and allocating work orders for the field service team;
- Roster management, review and approval of timesheets;
- Complementing the current Hydraulic Mining Shovels and Drills Product Support Advisor group
- Providing coaching and development plans for all team members;
- Generating revenue against monthly KPI’s;
- Promoting a continuous improvement approach to all areas of responsibility;
- Ensuring a safe work environment is maintained at all time.
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
Skills & Experience
- Trade certified mechanic/electrician with significant post trade experience;
- Subject matter expert in the Hydraulic Mining Shovel (HMS) and Drill product lines;
- Previous experience in a supervisory capacity;
- Highly organised with the ability to prioritise fluctuating workloads;
- Ability to remain calm under the pressure of deadlines and conflicting priorities;
- Collaborative approach to managing needs of internal vs external stakeholders;
- Leadership/management training or formal qualification;
- Intermediate computer skills; on the job training will be provided on WesTrac systems.
As the successful candidate your existing knowledge and familiarity with Caterpillar’s products will enable you to provide outstanding customer service through understanding the needs of our customers.
- Competitive salary, superannuation and salary packaging options
- Staff discounts on a range of lifestyle products and services
- Access to further education programs to progress your career and reach your potential
- Company funded income protection after six months continuous employment
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy Stewart – Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 876577.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend