Sales Planning Coordinator (12 months)
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Finance and Administration
About the role
Based at our Tomago branch as Sales Planning Coordinator you will report to the Sales Administration & Warranty Manager, on a full-time basis for a period of approximately 13 months. In this role you will be responsible for providing assistance between the Sales Representatives, Managers and the Workshop to ensure that all machine sales and repairs are processed accurately and are completed to our customer requirements.
Duties will include:
- Completion and submission of accurate quoting and fitting orders
- Timely invoicing and claim recovery completion;
- Ensuring all costs are captured and correct estimates posted in a timely manner
The intended commencement for this position is mid-June to allow for a handover of approximately 4 weeks prior to the current employee taking maternity leave. The hours of work are Monday to Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm.
Our successful candidate will have several years experience in a similar role and demonstrate:
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing, merchandising, project management or similar
- Sound attention to detail and highly developed analytical skills
- Experience managing key accounts including analysing and providing campaign insights
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to prioritise busy workloads and multi-tasking skills
- Demonstrated experience with the sales funnel, RFPs, and proposal production (desirable)
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link.
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy Stewart – Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 876540.
Applications close 26 May 2019, 11:55PM AEST.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend