- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Dubbo & Central NSW
- Finance and Administration
WesTrac are seeking an energetic and passionate individual to work on a permanent basis in our Dubbo Branch.
This is a busy and varied position that will see you providing customer facing and administrative support to the team coupled with a high level of service to both internal and external stakeholders.
- Coordinate bookings and maintain records for team training
- Timesheet entry
- Processing of internal temporary transfers
- Coordinate site mobilisation and induction requirements
- Manage travel and accommodation arrangements
- Manage PPE
- Ordering stationary
- Manage Banking and Petty Cash for the Branch ensuring daily reconciliation
- Purchase Orders and Invoicing
- Data entry, reports and placing information into various programs
- Interaction with various internal departments as required
- Raise and close work orders
- Attend to customer orders, progress updates and concerns
- Generate and maintain job packs
- Additional administration duties as required to support business operations
- Proven experience in a similar role
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Supportive and “can do” attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and the environment
- Experience in a customer service role
- Previous experience in a reception role and managing a switchboard
- Previous experience ensuring quality assurance and audit control
WesTrac offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme commensurate with industry standards. We also provide our employees with comprehensive learning and development programs designed to encourage their professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Fitness Passport allowing access to over 200+ gyms and pools at discounted rates
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
WesTrac Pty Ltd is an Equipment Management business and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships, operating in NSW, ACT and WA. Our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now as we look to the future, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
Make the move with an industry leader today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend