We are seeking a Graduate Mechanical Engineer to join our team as an Asset Management Analyst. You'll work within our Maintenance and Repairs team. This role is a 5:2 roster, 8 hours per day based in South Guildford.
As a part of our Asset Management team you will assist in the management of the maintenance agreements across several customer sites. You will manage maintenance strategies to ensure that our customers receive the best output from their machine. This role will also provide a high level of support to the Contract Administration group to ensure all contract budgets are compliant for financial reporting.
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
- A keen interest in analysing earth moving equipment costs, operational performance and efficiency
- Comprehensive, theory-based understanding of engineering fundamentals
- High attention to detail with the ability to identify areas for improvement initiatives
- Excellent communication skills
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Excellent organisational skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include;
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Discounted Health Insurance
At WesTrac we know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.