Product Support Analyst
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - fixed term
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Finance and Administration, Operational Support Services, Product Support, Customer Service
About the role
WesTrac are currently seeking an enthusiastic, results focused Product Support Analyst to join our team based in Tomago.
This role will support the Central Operations and will also work across all areas to support sales, growth and sustainability.
As the Product Support Analyst, you will be responsible for assisting the business to develop and maintain business models with allocated analytical projects (short and long term), specific to several departments while overseeing compliance of these projects. You will also gain exposure working with operational supervisors assisting with tasks and projects.
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills;
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Finance, Commerce, Engineering, or related discipline
- Recent proven work experience in professional role, with some exposure to business and project management
- Advanced computer literacy skills
- Sound time management, planning and organisational skills with the ability manage multiple priorities to meet deadlines
- Demonstrated relationship building skills with the ability to build and maintain strong relationships with key stakeholders
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and interpersonal)
- Demonstrated consultation, negotiation and facilitation skills to effectively liaise with both internal and external stakeholders
- Demonstrated attention to detail, ability to analyse problems and provide appropriate solutions
- Ability to manage multiple priorities to meet objectives
- Ability to work well autonomously and within a team
- Knowledge of heavy equipment industry.
- Competitive salary, superannuation and salary packaging options
- Staff discounts on a range of lifestyle products and services
- Access to further education programs to progress your career and reach your potential
- Company funded income protection after six months continuous employment
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link. A cover letter specifically addressing your suitability for this position will be well regarded.
For further information regarding this role, please contact our Recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend