Technology Product Supervisor
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Technology, Product Support
At WesTrac, we believe in investing in the development and application of the latest technology and innovation, to support our customers in achieving success. Our Technology Department are at the forefront of supporting cutting edge technology across all industries, from Mining, Oil & Gas, Energy & Transportation through to all forms of Construction.
To support extensive growth in the Technology Department we are recruiting for a Technology Product Supervisor role to lead the provision of technical subject matter experts to all internal and external customers utilising Caterpillar’s technology products. This team operates through the entire life cycle of our client mobile fleet assets, creating value through machine and technology project development as well as the provision of technical excellence. Reporting to the Technology Product Manager in South Guilford and working 8 hours per day from Monday to Friday in close partnership with our clients, this role will focus on finding safer, smarter and more efficient ways to resolve product issues as well as the ongoing optimisation management of WesTrac’s technology portfolio.
In order to achieve your objectives, you will lead and manage a team of dedicated engineers and product specialists who provide dedicated specialist support on Caterpillar technology and leading technology based applications solutions.
About the role:
- Promote through leadership and take action in order to embed a high-performance team culture, creating the environment where team members are successful through their work plan delivery, living the values and behaviours and contributing to the wider organisation community and customers
- Deliver streamlined customer support and specialist engagement for all MineStar technology offerings
- Resolve complex and varied situations requiring analytical thinking and background investigation to identify and resolve highly technical issues
- Deliver positive improvement, growth and development of the MineStar technology portfolio support delivery
- Essential: Relevant tertiary or trade qualification coupled with at least 5 years post qualification experience and a minimum of 5 years industry related experience
- Demonstrated high level understanding of the value proposition of mining technology products particularly in the areas of safety, operations and maintenance
- Issue and risk mitigation skills
- Excellent customer service skills with the ability to build and maintain successful working relationships
- Advanced communication skills – written, verbal and interpersonal
- Strong organisation skills, with the ability to manage fluctuating workloads and conflicting priorities to achieve tight deadlines
- High level of initiative and problem solving skills with the ability to follow through with required actions
- Knowledge of DBSi, Caterpillar systems (SiS etc.), Caterpillar technologies (MineStar, etc) and WesTrac business processes
Benefits we can offer you:
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend