Parts Sales Supervisor
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- North West & Tamworth
- Parts, Service, Product Support
About the role:
- Ensure team members are provided with a safe and healthy work environment
- Promote and take action to embed a high performance team culture, creating the environment where team members are successful through their work plan delivery, living the values and behaviors and contributing to the wider organisation community.
- Provide technical parts leadership, direction, advice and support to teams as required
- Ensure department team members adhere to company policy and procedures
- Provide appropriate leadership and support to team members
- Provide training and development opportunities to team members and ensure appropriate succession planning is considered.
- Communicate departmental objectives to team members to ensure team members are aware of and have an understanding of expectations
- Monitor the performance of team members to ensure objectives are met through a variety of forums – monthly 1:1’s, coaching and formal performance reviews.
- Acting as an internal point of escalation for department related queries
What we're looking for
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Proven supervisory experience in a similar role
- Extensive mechanical knowledge of Caterpillar products
- Operational experience leading, coaching and managing teams to meet KPI's
- Demonstrated ability to market products and services using business strategies
- Sound communication and interpersonal skills
- Dedication to customer satisfaction and service requirements
- Demonstrated ability to market products and services
- Supportive and "can do" attitude
- Strong attention to detail
- A demonstrated commitment to safety and the environment
You will possess a professional and proactive approach to your work with experience in supporting high performing teams. As a strong communicator and influencer you will have the ability to work effectively with all levels of the business and will be adept in negotiating and problem solving.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference with what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst providing the leadership to continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
WesTrac offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme commensurate with industry standards. We also provide our employees with comprehensive learning and development programs designed to encourage their professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
WesTrac Pty Ltd is an Equipment Management business and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships, operating in NSW, ACT and WA. Our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now as we look to the future, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
Make the move with an industry leader today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend