Reliability Analyst: KCGM | Residential
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Midwest, Gascoyne & Geraldton, Goldfields & Kalgoorlie, Esperance
- Mining & Repair Contracts (MARC) WA
WesTrac has set the benchmark in equipment solutions, providing customers across Western Australia, New South Wales and Australian Capital Territory with award winning support across the mining, construction and transport industries. WesTrac’s vision is to be the Customers First Choice in Equipment Management Solutions. To achieve this, we put safety first and have the right people in the right roles
About the role
Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Reliability Analyst (RA) is accountable for monitoring mobile fleet health by monitoring and maintaining machine healthy through accurate analysis of SOS lab reports and fluid results. You will be responsible for analysing and investigating data, reporting issues and providing solutions and executing plans to mitigate unscheduled downtown and/or machine failures. Using the Asset Management Tool, you will also be assisting with warranty claims and monitor, advise and report known OEM product health issues and record site specific issues to allow compilation of concise data.
This role is Kalgoorlie residential, working Monday – Friday, 10.5 hours a day (inclusive of 30 minute unpaid meal break)
The role will require you to have;
- Mechanical Trade certificate or Tertiary qualification (in Engineering or equivalent)
- Demonstrated knowledge and understanding of Equipment Maintenance
- Demonstrated analytical and problem solving skills to resolve issues in the workplace
- High attention to detail with ability to analyse reports
- Knowledge of machine applications and CAT software
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Flexible work arrangements
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Discounted CAT products
- Wellness Program
- Partner Discount network
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Further education assistance
- Discounted gym membership
- Discounted health insurance
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
NB: WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend