Technology Project Engineer
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
At WesTrac, we believe that investing in the development and application of the latest technology and innovation to prepare ourselves and our customers for the future. Our Technology team are at the forefront of developing and supporting cutting edge Mining and Construction Technology.
To support extensive growth in the Technology Support and Engineering Department we are recruiting for a newly created Technology Project Engineer role. Reporting to the Senior Technology Engineer the Technology Project Engineer will work as part of the project team with a focus on internal and external stakeholders to define and deliver on the technical deliverables of projects.
The Technology Project Engineer will have the opportunity to work on upcoming projects for WesTrac, from single machine solutions to green fields autonomy deployments. They will be responsible for the end to end project technical deliverables pairing with the customer technical owner to deliver requirements, design and verification testing documentation and to ensure customer and WesTrac standards and compliance are met.
- Project Scoping: Participate in the tender processes for projects.
- Project Planning: Drive the project planning from a technical perspective.
- Project Scheduling: Work with the project team to ensure technical milestones and deliverables are adequately resourced.
- Project Execution: Manage the technical deliverables of the project from an engineering compliance and quality perspective.
- Project Closeout: Participate in the closeout of project from a technical perspective.
- Tertiary level qualification within a field of technology with minimum 3 years demonstrated experience in a similar role;
- Proven experience in delivering customer driven technical solutions in the mining / industrial environment, in a site environment
- High level of initiative together with strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to follow through with required actions;
- Ability to collaborate and communicate effectively with a diverse range of internal and external stakeholders;
WesTrac offers competitive remuneration packages and many other benefits which include:
- Salary sacrificing options i.e. airline membership, motor vehicle etc.
- Income Protection Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
- Flexible work arrangements
- Wellness Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Discounted health insurance
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
WesTrac Pty Ltd is committed to achieving a diverse and engaged workforce. We are an equal opportunity employer and encourage applications from female, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Island candidates
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend