Field Service Supervisor: Newman | FIFO or Residential
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors.
About the role
- Reporting to the Newman Branch Manager
- 10/4 or 9/5 roster – residential or FIFO (relocation provided)
- 12.5 hours per shift inclusive of a 30 minute unpaid meal break
As the point of contact between the customer and the technician, the Field Service Coordinator is responsible for the effective and efficient coordination of all matters relating to the customer including the sourcing of labour to meet demand, scope, scheduling, pricing and invoicing of the work required, whilst ensuring that the customer's repair and service requirements are achieved with agreed timeframe and budget.
Paramount to the functionality of this position is requirement to ensure that the customer needs are investigated thoroughly and the solutions offered that add value to both the customer and WesTrac, thereby ensuring customer relationship longevity. In addition, the Field Service Coordinator is responsible for providing supervision, leadership and work order direction to a team of technicians within the designated area of work to ensure safety and quality of work is of the highest standard.
You will also be required to;
- Liaise with internal and external stakeholders as required to ensure ongoing and future customer requirements are met whilst maintaining value to WesTrac
- Complete root cause analysis for section reworks to ensure appropriate action is implemented to prevent reoccurrences
- Provide accurate quote analysis and generation in accordance to the customer requirements utilising the appropriate quoting tools available
- Have analytical, problem solving and negotiation skills to enable effective resolution of issues within the workplace and/or customer disputes
You will be required to have;
- Have a trade certificate with post trade experience in a field service environment
- Previous experience within a leadership capacity
- Excellent organisational skills with the ability to successfully manage fluctuating workloads and prioritise accordingly
- Advanced stakeholder engagement skills with the ability to establish and maintain successful working relationships
- Demonstrated mechanical aptitude with the ability to absorb technical information quickly
- Completion or attainment towards Certificate IV Frontline Management
- Previous experience utilising WesTrac and Caterpillar systems
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available when required
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support
- Wellness Program
At WesTrac our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
NB: WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend