- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday, 10 hours per day, 2 weeks of dayshift 2 weeks of nightshift.
- High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- MPI (Magnetic Particle Inspection) Level 2
- DPI (Dye Penetrant) Level 2
- UT (Ultrasonic Inspection) Level 2
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Wellness Program
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now