Resident Field Service - Gunnedah
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- North West & Tamworth
- Parts, Service, Product Support
About the role
We are seeking an experienced and team orientated Resident Field Service Mechanic to join our team based in the Gunnedah region to service and repair Caterpillar machinery on our customer sites stretching from North to adjoin Moree branch, South to Scone, East to support the Tamworth branch and out West to the Newell Highway.
As the successful applicant you will be required to perform repairs, maintenance and inspections on a range of customer machines. You will be performing duties on various customer projects. You will apply your high level of technical skill and expertise to carry out these duties. You will have a strong drive, motivation and direction to succeed and be able to work in a safety conscious environment.
As the successful candidate you will possess the following skills:
- Proven experience in a similar role;
- Heavy mechanical trade qualification;
- Familiarity with Caterpillar Equipment;
- Demonstrated strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Strong commitment to meeting customer requirements;
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills;
- Dedication to maintaining safe work practices and environment;
- Ability to work autonomously in the field.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
About the company
WesTrac is an equipment solutions company and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships. Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of customers across the mining, construction, transport, forestry, agriculture and power generation sectors. At WesTrac, our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now, as we look to the future and our goal of becoming the first choice in equipment solutions, we're more focused more than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link. Make the move with an industry leader today!
For further information regarding this role, please contact the recruitment team on 1300 797 028.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend