Field Service Plant Mechanic - Hunter Valley
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Product Support
About the opportunity
Business is booming! Due to customer demand we continue to have new opportunities available across all Field Service crews based out of Mt Thorley. Put your hard earned skills and knowledge to the test as you provide our customers with service and breakdown support on mine and contractor sites.
Roster: Rosters are open to negotiation based on your personal circumstances and dependent upon the flexibility of our customers.
Relocation: We are pleased to offer up to $8,000 relocation assistance to relocate our preferred candidates to the Newcastle/Hunter Valley NSW region.
What we require
- CERT III Heavy Vehicle / Mobile Plant Qualification;
- Caterpillar product knowledge and maintenance experience;
- Several years post-trade experience in a similar role;
- HR truck licence;
- Excellent diagnostic and repair skills and a strong commitment to service excellence;
- Dedication to safe work practices.
What we offer
- Access to new service fleet of Ford Rangers with all the latest tools and technology
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Company funded income protection and discounted private health plan
- Corporate discounts including travel and fitness passport
If you believe you have the skills and experience to succeed in this role, please submit your cover letter and resume for consideration via the link. Make the move with an industry leader today!
For further information regarding this role, please contact Amy Stewart - Senior Recruitment Coordinator on 1300 797 028 and reference Job No. 875997.
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend