Plant Mechanic - Heavy Construction
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
Low hour machines purchased throughout Australia and internationally are inspected to determine faults and issues. The machines in this workshop consist of; Skid Steers, Diggers, Dozers, Graders and Trucks of all sizes. You will be responsible for the;
- Repair any safety related issues, major faults and servicing
- DPO mine specs; installing fast fill service centres, emergency stops, battery & starter isolators, LED lighting, installation of 2-way radios etc
- Work on components – removal and installs. Strip, quote and assemble components such as; fuel tanks, axle groups, suspension groups and steering axles.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday, 10 hours per shift rotating 2 weeks of dayshift and 1 week of night shift at South Guildford.
- Heavy Mechanical Trade Qualification
- Experience working with a range of Heavy Mobile Equipment
- Dedicated to maintaining safe work practices and environment
- High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging
- Ability to prioritise and manage time whilst maintaining a high attention to detail
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Wellness Program
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now