- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Product Support
We are seeking Auto Electricians to join us in our Heavy Construction & Rebuild stores based in South Guildford. You will repair all major electrical faults and install mine specifications to a range of Used Equipment. The installations will include; LED lighting, emergency stops, battery and starter isolators and harnesses. You will also repair, service and overhaul air con systems. You will work with a variety of machines including; Skid Steers, Diggers, Dozers, Graders and Trucks of all sizes.
Reporting to the Workshop Supervisor your roster will be Monday to Friday, 10 hours per shift rotating 2 weeks of dayshift and 1 week of nightshift at South Guildford.
- Auto Electrician Trade Qualification
- Air Conditioning Licence
- Commitment and dedication to safe working practices
- Previous use of safety and risk assessment tools, such as Job Safety Analysis and Take 5's
- High Risk Licence – Forklift & Dogging
What we can offer you:
We value our people and love to reward and recognise each employee’s contribution. WesTrac offers a competitive remuneration package with several benefits and non-financial rewards to help make everyday life a little more comfortable
- A rewarding career with diverse opportunities
- Uniforms and PPE provided (laundered)
- Overtime available
- Employee Assistance Program
- Competency based annual pay increases
- Ongoing training and support to further your career
- Wellness Program
If you are a driven self-starter and are confident you have the relevant skills, knowledge and experience to fulfil this role, please apply.
WesTrac recognise the value of and strongly support the principles of equal employment opportunities in the workplace. We reserve the right to withdraw this ad prior to the closing date.
Advertised: W. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: W. Australia Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend