First Class Machinist -Team Leader - Tomago
- Job number:
- Work type:
- Permanent - full time
- Hunter Valley & Newcastle
- Service, Engineering
About the role
Our state of the art facility in Tomago has built a new machining and reclamation business and we have positions available for experienced CNC Machinists, manual machinists, HVOF operators, welders, Crankshaft Grinders, Lathe operators, Line borers and mill operators!!
The roster is a 50 hour week, working a two week rotation of day shift, followed by a two week rotation of afternoon shift.
Come and be a part of this new and exciting venture, working with state of the art machines and tooling.
- We are searching for self-motivated and ambitious Machinists that possess the following skills:
- Previous experience in a team leader position
- Qualified 1st Class Machinist with minimum 12 months post trade experience;
- Previous experience with engine component machining and reclamation;
- Previous experience with hydraulic machining and reclamation;
- CNC vertical borer machining experience;
- Crankshaft or Cylindrical grinder experience.
WesTrac offers a competitive salary and benefits scheme commensurate with industry standards. We also provide our employees with comprehensive learning and development programs designed to encourage their professional and personal development.
- Competitive salary and benefits scheme
- Fitness Passport allowing access to over 200+ gyms and pools at discounted rates
- Access to ongoing learning and development programs
- Company funded income protection
- Flexible work arrangements
- Discounted private health plan
- Corporate travel discounts
WesTrac Pty Ltd is an Equipment Management business and one of the world's leading Caterpillar Dealerships, operating in NSW, ACT and WA. Our primary focus is our people. We know that our success is the result of more than 3,000 talented people working together to achieve amazing outcomes. Now as we look to the future, we're more focused than ever on harnessing the best talent for our business.
The WesTrac culture is about energy, enthusiasm, contribution and being able to make a difference in what we do at work and beyond. You will be able to maximise value whilst continuing the investment we have in our most important asset, our people.
Make the move with an industry leader today!
Advertised: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Applications close: AUS Eastern Standard Time
Back Apply now Refer a friend